Also available in a set.
The vase is part of a series of 5 vases, the set of vases consists of :
1. Vase on three legs: height: 500 x width: 200 x Length 430 mm.
2. Vase on two legs: height: 390 x width: 140 x Length 310 mm.
3. Vase on one leg: height: 330 x width: 120 x Length 240 mm.
4. Triple vase: height: 435 x width: 50 x Length 140 mm.
5. Long neck vase: height: 380 x width: 100 x Length 50 mm.
The WEIGHT of the vases:
Vase on three legs – 10 kilos
Vase on two legs – 20.3 kilos
Vase on one leg – 10 kilos
Triple vase – 5.2 kilos
Long neck vase – 5.1 kilos
Made in the style of ethnic minimalism, the collection items introduce a “naive design”- simple in form, yet with a deep philosophy behind it. (“bandura” in Ukrainian — folk plucked stringed instrument with a pear-shaped body) Traditional festive pottery with a hole-bagel in the middle, transformed into modern interior decoration, that has the power to unite people around.
In search of new-old design messages, Victoria Yakusha conducted a study of the daily traditions of our ancestors. The times of Trypillia and the Scythian civilization, Slavs household habits – designer studied the forms, materials, and craft techniques of those times and brought modern perusal to the traditional things.